Boost traffic and reach on social media through intelligent insights, buttons and pop-ups.
GetSocial is a platform to help businesses drive more social traffic to their website.
Tools include social widgets that encourage website visitors to follow your social pages, share your articles and products, a subscribe bar that collects emails from prospective clients, popups to redirect traffic and integrations with Google Analytics and MailChimp.
Analytics that cover more than 30 social networks, as well as shares made on private channels, such as instant messaging apps, Email, and SMS.
GetSocial ranks pages based on shares and visits.
GetSocial is an essential software for any business that wants to invest in content marketing and social media.
Did you know
77%* of content is being shared via private channels that regular analytics can’t track. This is known as “Dark Social”.
GetSocial ranks pages by their viral performance based on shares and visits that were generated organically by the visitors. It includes a unique URL shortener that tracks the virality of a link, which is ideal to use with posts done on
There’s no better website traffic than free traffic and getting visitors to share content is the best way to do it! Our GetSocial service makes it easier than ever to increase social traffic and followers and identify which articles and products are generating the most interest.
Build a strong online presence and get increased traffic
Social widgets: Increase website traffic with responsive social share and follow buttons for 30+ networks. It also allows you to grow your email list with our subscriber pop-ups.
Get more Customers for less when using pay per click ads.
Know your channels: Reduce cost per click on social campaigns by understanding which social channels are bringing more traffic and engagement for your clients.
Why do you need this service?
With this service, you'll be able to track user actions in real-time, fully understand how your audience shares content and create reports. GetSocial allows you to track dark social and private messaging shares and identify viral content on your website.
How does it benefit your business?
- GetSocail drives more social traffic to your website.
- GetSocial encourages website visitors to follow your social pages
- It allows you to know which channels are working, so that you can reduce cost per click on social campaigns by understanding which social channels are bringing more traffic and engagement for your clients.
- It provides real-time alerts: Receive alerts on Email or Slack when the engagement on a given page reaches your alert criteria, such as number of shares, virality score, social traffic and share rate.
- Encourages people to share your articles
- Encourages people to share your products with their followers.
- It includes a subscribe bar that collects emails from prospective clients, popups to redirect traffic and integrations with Google Analytics and MailChimp.
- Comes with analytics that covers more than 30 social networks,. as well as shares made on private channels, such as instant messaging apps, Email, and SMS.
- And GetSocial ranks pages by their viral performance based on shares and visits that were generated organically by the visitors. It includes a unique URL shortener that tracks the virality of a link, which is ideal to use with posts done on social networks.
Any business that wants to drive traffic to the website by creating content. The more a company invests in content marketing and social media, the more valuable these tools are for them.
Short answer: No.
Long answer: The counters from almost all social share buttons fetch the share count from the social networks themselves. Example: For the page www.socialtools.com, the counters are going to ask Facebook how many social interactions this link had on the platform. Then, it's going to repeat the process for all other networks and display the correct number.
Social Tools and Analytics can track all the social traffic and interactions happening on your website: Shares made through social buttons and by copy-pasting the URL and the traffic resulting from those shares. However, no personal data is tracked, so this solution can be safely used on privacy-sensitive websites, such as healthcare businesses.
Yes! We have tools specifically for mobile: the Mobile Share Bar and the Mobile Follow Bar. These tools only appear on Mobile devices while all the others only appear on Desktops. The pop-ups and Welcome/Subscriber bars are responsive.
We provide share buttons for more than 30 social networks and instant messaging apps, which includes Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Pinterest, etc. We track shares and traffic from all of those networks and more. A full list of supported networks can be found in the documentation file "Supported Networks".
There are no restrictions on country or language for GetSocial!
Yes, of course!